Import is to bulk invite people to your organization.
The file format of import inviting is CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format.
You can use spreadsheet or text editor (such as LibreOffice or Microsoft Office)
to prepare it, and save it as CSV format.
Each line is for one person. Data items are (in the order of):
- first name,
- last name,
- email address,
Names should not contain special characters (`~,;<>()\\"). Email addresses must
be valid addresses. Values for sex is either M or F (for Male or Female).
- The punctuation comma is optional after the last item if that is the end of the
- If there are more items on that line, extra items will be ignored.
John, Doe, M, email@example.com
Jane, Doe, F, firstname.lastname@example.org, some comment here
If there is any error, the system will show you, then you can cancel or continue to
ignore the people who have errors.
is to send invitation email to people.
- If he or she is already a user of Acelet, he or she can
login to Acelet, select My Acelet and
My incoming invite, select the one, than Accept to join your organization.
- If he or she is not a user of Acelet, the invitation email is sent to him/her. He or she can
- click on the link in the invitation email to login and join.
- Or login to Acelet using the login credentials in the
invitation email to login and join.
How to get here:
From My Acelet
, choose one of organizations as manager > Import