Tutorial: How to call a meeting
You can call a meeting if:
- you are the organizer of the meetup
- you are a member of the meetup and the property of
Who-can-call of the meetup is Member.
1. Go to My Acelet from the navigation menu
2. On My Acelet page
Select My meetup as member.
3. On Meetups as member page
Select the meetup.
4. On Meetup hub page
Select Meetings button.
5. On Meetings page
Select New button.
6. On Create meeting page
Fill in the form and touch the Ok button.
7. On Confirm page
This page displays summary of the meeting. If it is what you inputted,
touch the Confirm button.
8. Now, you have backed to the Meetings page
You can see that added meeting.
The system also sent emails to all members of this meetup to notice them.
The receiver can simply hits Reply button to book into the meeting, or
she or he can go to Acelet to check and book.